Thursday, March 8, 2007

Have Internet Will Grocery Shop!

Monday is my regular grocery-shopping day as I have my meal plans set to start on Wednesdays. This week was a particularly busy one for me both personally and at the wovenfare(tm) marketing headquarters. With much on my mind I left the house early Monday morning to take the kids to Montessori. I had a series of meetings set to run right up until lunch. At which time I had to run from the coffee shop back to school to get the kids before feeding them a packed lunch in the car. (It's no wonder my car has taken on a peculiar odor!)

With lunch behind me and one child lighter (having just dropped off my daughter at her afternoon Kindergarten class) I was headed for the grocery store. But wait a minute...where was my grocery list? Agh! I had forgotten my grocery list at home and I was running out of time.

Just as I was figuring out the fastest way to backtrack home, find my printed grocery list somewhere in the chaos that is my desk and still have enough time to do the week’s haul all before having to pick up my daughter from school I realized I had a viable solution right in front of me. It was literally my friend's house. I was half a block away from her place and I could simply pop in and borrow her Internet access and printer! So off I went...I logged onto wovenfare(tm) and had my freshly printed grocery-list in less time it would have taken me to get back to my house! I even had enough time to work through some system ideas with Justine before getting to the grocery store.

Hopefully next week’s grocery trip will be less eventful!

No comments: